You must read and accept our terms before booking.
Booking and paying for your stall with Curly Magpie means you agree to our terms and conditions for each event you stand at.
- Please make sure you bring your booking confirmation with you on the day. It is your responsibility to ensure you have all the relevant information about the day.
- We reserve the right to reallocate your stall if it is not paid for within the given time.
- The organisers bear no liability for loss, damage or theft of items during the event.
- You are responsible for your own property and safety at our events.
- You will need public liability insurance to cover your stall and stock.
- Electricity is not guaranteed with a stall and is at the discretion of the organiser or venue, please don’t bring electrical items.
- In the interest of health and safety walkways and fire exits must be kept clear at all times during the event. This may mean that stock has to be moved from your pitch if you have not left enough room.
- In the event of a venue cancellation you will be refunded or your stall will be transferred to another venue/date – we will seek costs from the responsible party.
- Please leave your stall as you found it, rubbish must be placed in bins or removed from the venue.
- Stallholders must not set up without being shown their allocated space.
- Curly Magpie shall be under no liability for delay or failure to provide the services as a result of any act or circumstances beyond reasonable control including but not limited to, Act of God, legislation, injury, terrorism, war, fire, failure of power supply, bad weather conditions, lock out or strike.
If you cannot attend and inform us 21 days before the event we will refund you in full.
If you cannot attend at short notice (less than 21 days before the event) we will try to replace your stall and refund you – but please be aware that this isn’t always possible.
Your Data Rights
The May 2018 changes in data protection law give you even greater control over what information we collect and how we use it. With this in mind, please take a moment to look at how we use your data and how we contact you.
If at any time you decide you don’t want to receive emails from us, you can unsubscribe by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
What contact will you receive from Curly Magpie Wonderful Events?
We will only use your data ourselves and will not pass your information on to 3rd parties. From time to time we may contact you via SMS, telephone calls (always at respectful times), social Media or email.