Traditional Christmas Market at Middleton Hall & Gardens
28 November at 10:00 am - 29 November at 4:00 pm£3
Traditional Christmas Market
We are excited to host our annual Traditional Christmas Market in the picturesque grounds of Middleton Hall & Gardens on Saturday 28th & Sunday 29th November. From seasonal decorations to vintage craft, tasty delights to flavourful, locally-sourced drinks, we have something for all to enjoy and get everyone in the festive spirit.
Our Christmas Market will be different to previous years as we will be putting extra measures in place to keep our visitor, volunteers, staff and traders safe. However, this does not mean that we will be lacking in Christmas spirit! Visitors are invited to share in the festivities with us, whilst working together to keep ourselves and others safe. Our safety measures will include:
- Pre-booked online ticket system to facilitate track and track. All tickets must be pre-booked online. Visitor number will be capped and varied arrival slots will be used to stagger visitor numbers.
- All stalls outside in the Glade & Orchard. The Hall will not be open with the exception of the toilets.
- One-way system around the market with ample signage instructing social distancing and encouraging the wearing of face coverings.
How do I book tickets?
Tickets for this event must be pre-booked online, even if you are eligible for free entry i.e. MH&G Season Pass Holder. There will be no tickets available on the door so if you turn up on the day without a ticket, you will be sadly turned away.
Tickets will go on sale on Thursday 12th November.
All tickets are sold through our website: www.middleton-hall.co.uk. Do not buy from any other ticket seller and please alert us if you see tickets for this event being sold elsewhere. Visitors are not permitted to buy tickets from each other as this undermines the track and trace system we have in place for your safety.
Prices: £3 Adult Admission, free for U16s, MH&G Season Pass Holders & Historic House members.
The following passes and discounts may not be used for Christmas Market tickets: RHS, Gardeners’ World 2for1, RSPB 2for1, Caravan & Motorhome Club 2for1, CPRE 2for1.
- Are dogs allowed? Yes, dogs on a lead are permitted within the market and in the gardens and grounds. Please pick up all mess.
- Is the market wheelchair accessible? The grounds in which our market is being held are wheelchair and pushchair accessible, however, this can be impacted by the weather and the ground is uneven in parts.
- What toilet facilities are available? 3 toilets will be available in total, including one accessible toilet facility which also has baby changing facilities. Our toilets will be regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Can carers visit for free? Carers may visit us for free when visiting us with the person/s they are caring for. You can select the free ticket option when booking your ticket.
- Do I need to wear a mask? Masks and face coverings are not currently a legal requirement when outdoors, but we strongly advise the wearing of a mask or face covering when visiting our market.
- How long can I stay? All visitors will need to select an arrival slot when booking, but you are welcome to stay until 4pm at the latest regardless of what time you arrive.
- Cash or card for the stalls? Most traders have card payment facilities, but not all and most will accept cash too. Hand sanitiser is provided at every stall.
- What happens if MH&G have to cancel the event? If we have to cancel this event due to a change in Covid regulations, visitors will be refunded.