- This event has passed.
Outdoor Autumn Market at Middleton Hall
19 September at 10:00 am - 20 September at 5:00 pm£3
Join us at our Autumn Fair on Saturday 19th & Sunday 20th September 2020 to discover vintage craft and local produce all set out in the open air of our historic grounds.
Welcome in the harvest season at our Autumn Market where you will find a variety of stalls selling gorgeous vintage craft and tasty local produce including fruit and jams from Middleton Hall’s very own orchard. After you have enjoyed looking around the stalls, why not have a bite to eat washed down with a cold locally-produced beer? The safety of our visitors, stall holders and staff is our priority so this market will operate differently to normal to keep everyone safe whilst still ensuring you have an enjoyable, relaxing experience.
Admission: Adult £3, free for U16s, MH&G season pass holders and Historic House members. Parking donations are optional. All visitors, including Season Pass Holders, MUST book their tickets online, tickets will be released two weeks prior to this event.
Opening times: 10am – 5pm.
– You must pre-book your tickets online to come to this event.
– Visitors must arrive within their allocated time slot, but can stay for as long as required.
– All of our stall holders will be outside in the open air.
– Hand sanitising stations will be available for visitors to use.
– The Hall buildings will be closed on both days of the market as we cannot ensure social distancing will be followed inside with a high volume of visitors and have no feasible way of controlling how many people are in the buildings at any one time.
– The Walled Garden and grounds will be open, part of the nature trail is closed for maintenance. Our resident Blacksmith will be in the Smithy on both days.
– Athough not a legal requirement, the wearing of face coverings at our event is advised.
– This is a reduced entry day as standard adult admission is usually £6.
– Dogs on a lead are allowed in the gardens and grounds. Guide dogs only in the house.
– If you are interested in holding a stall at this event, please contact Curly Magpie directly.